Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to refresh grouting on balcony tiles?

rfs
Just Starting Out

How to refresh grouting on balcony tiles?

I am looking to refresh the grouting on my balcony tiles. Which products should I be using? Do I need to add a waterproofing agent?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to refresh grouting on balcony tiles?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @rfs. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about refreshing grout.

When you say that you would like to refresh the grouting on your balcony tiles, do they simply require cleaning, or do you intend on re-grouting the area entirely? Whether you are cleaning the grout or re-grouting it entirely, adding a grout sealer is a fantastic way of protecting your fresh grout from future staining. 

You might like to post some pictures of the condition of your current grout so our knowledgeable members can assess it and provide feedback and suggestions on how best to refresh it. Let me know if you need a hand uploading images.

Here are a couple of helpful guides: How to refresh tile grout and How to grout tiles.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects