Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I want a glass top table with 2 chairs

gailelmer
Just Starting Out

I want a glass top table with 2 chairs

11FA2762-CCDE-4CC4-B770-B2FC66F3657D.jpeg

I am looking for a glass top table with 2 chairs 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I want a glass top table with 2 chairs

Hi @gailelmer,

Welcome to the wonderful Workshop community. We're so pleased to have you join us and trust that you'll get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our amazing members. 

Let me tag the helpful @MitchellMc for you who might like to suggest some products from the Bunnings range.

Do you have a budget in mind? And is the furniture for indoor or outdoor use? Any preference for the style of chairs? If you could provide as much detail as possible, our members will be able to make more specific recommendations to suit your needs.

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: I want a glass top table with 2 chairs

Welcome to the Workshop community @gailelmer. There's a fantastic variety of furniture to choose from and I'd be delighted to assist in your selection.

The popular Marquee 3 Piece Black Wicker Bistro Set includes two chairs and a glass table. It is a compact setting which suits a variety of different spaces.

If you would like more options, you could mix and match the table and chairs. There are many different tables which can be selected from. Some of these include the Marquee Square Glass Top Side TableMarquee Round Glass Top Side TableHome Bazar Natural Asahan Rattan Table and the Home Bazar Bahama Rattan Coffee Table.

Many other options are available through our Special Orders service including the Hartman Graphite Dali Side Table and Hartman Cairns Coffee Table.

All of these tables can be paired with different chairs. Our premium brand Mimosa includes several different variants and styles. You may wish to browse the entirety of the chair range to see if there is something that specifically interests you.

If there was a particular style or space requirement you had in mind, I'd be more than happy to tailor the selection for your needs. And if you would like any further information or assistance, please let me know. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects