Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Is it possible to add extra shelving to Pinnacle 4 Tier wire shelving $94?

Jules2
Finding My Feet

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Is it possible to add extra shelving to Pinnacle 4 Tier wire shelving $94?

Hello @Jules2

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about extra wire shelving.

I have seen the shelves on sale online by themselves but I am not sure if they are the same size as your existing shelves. I will have to call the supplier on Monday to find out if they sell the Pinnacle shelves by themselves. As soon as I have the information I will relay it to you as soon as possible.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you Eric. Let me know asap as I have put one together and could add a couple of shelves from the second one that I have purchased. Then buy 4 more separate shelves.

Look forward to your reply.

Julie McGrath 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Jules2

I've just spoken with the supplier and they informed me that don't sell the shelves by themselves. They come pre-packed from overseas and they don't come with spares. You will need to purchase another set to get your extra shelves.

Perhaps a little creativity can make that extra set useful? The only recommendation they gave me was that if you do buy online to make sure that the length, width, and post diameters are the same. If I ever come across other options, I will make sure to pass the information on to you.

If we can assist you with your other projects around the house, please let us know. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for your quick response.

Such as shame. I'm sure I'll be able to do something by adding extra shelves.

Regards, Julie

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects