Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kid's activity table

channasanjaya
Growing in Experience

Kid's activity table

I made this activity table for my son to play. All the wood were from Bunnings. The two plastic tubs were bought from Ikea. The tubs can easily be taken out for washing/cleaning. They lie on two rails.

60D75662-E6B9-41CD-9AD2-8FB64ED1CD68.JPGD2E19219-070B-4815-BCEC-4A13D940DC5C.JPGA2540BAC-3192-4435-BD63-9796F12CC62E.JPGDFD2A053-5743-44F5-AE0A-D95F2A7BCB86.JPG

I could not take any pictures while I was building this.
This looked perfect soon after finishing it up. But I didn't want to spend money on oiling/painting it. So after laying in the sun for 2-3 months, some of the wood pieces on top got warped.
So I turned this in to a table. To be continued..............

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kid's Activity table

Hi @channasanjaya

Thank you for sharing your kids activity table project. It's very nicely built and looks very sturdy. How big and tall is it? It's too bad that you didn't have a chance to oil the top. But you say that you turned this into another table? I'm sure our members are keen to see what it looks like now.

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing what the table has turned into.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
channasanjaya
Growing in Experience

Re: Kid's Activity table

Thanks for your comment Eric.

It is 1200mm in length and 600mm in width.

The height is 455mm.

I will put the new version of the table as soon as I get some free time.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects