Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Mum's front unit courtyard project

suarm
Finding My Feet

Mum's front unit courtyard project

hi my name is Sue I've just recently joined Bunnings workshop website and discussion group ID like to share with you my front unit  Courtyard project 

IMG_20200401_135935.jpg

IMG_20200411_120348.jpg

 So the frame was built by my  "Traide Luke".

IMG_20200418_091320.jpg

 I stained the frame myself with"Monocle teak Wood Varnish".

IMG_20200408_182822.jpg

 at the time money was pretty tight and it was The "Easter Long weekend"🌻 so I went back to Bunnings and bought a promotional product which was essentially bamboo privacy screening. so one roll is 2 m by 1.8 m high and at $9.95 a roll it was an absolute Steel .

IMG_20200423_120546.jpg

 hope you guys like the photos please feel free to ask me any questions about this particular project sorry the photos aren't that great I will be taking some more as I'm still doing the gates.

IMG_20200423_120538.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Mum's Courtyard Project

Well done Sue (@suarm) and many thanks for sharing your first project with the community. We are looking forward to seeing many more. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand with a project or have something to share with other members.   

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
suarm
Finding My Feet

Re: Mum's Courtyard Project

Thank you Jason I appreciate that ,and yes I have a couple of small projects still in the works and would be happy to share them with other workshop members.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects