This space was used frequently, but I’d get out the camping tables to use as a servery. By adding a very basic frame using H3 timber, some Acacia Project Panels, a tile splashback and some unreal hedges, this space becomes more practical and the perfect entertaining area. All this for under $1,000 + a couple of weekends.
• 90 x 35 H3 Structural Timber
• 3 x 2200 x 600 x 26 Acacia Project Panels
• 30 x Decor 8 decorative tiles
• Taubmans Sunproof Paint - Colour: Klavier
• 2 x 1.8 x 0.9m UN-REAL Expanding Hedge
• James Hardie PineRidge Fibre Cement Sheeting (for the Klavier coloured wall)
What an excellent way to turn a fence line into a fantastic feature! The expanding hedges look great and totally compliments the tiles that you've chosen. I see you've found another spot for the 2200 x 600 x 26mm Acacia Solid Oiled Hardwood Project Panel. Those panels are just so handy. Thank you so much for posting the details of your build and your materials list.
Again, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful project, we look forward to seeing more.