Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

PVC Pipe closure

Growing in Experience

PVC Pipe closure

Hi, I bought a candle making kit many years ago. The PVC pipe was to be the mould to pour the melted wax in to. I am wondering what the name of the bottom part of the pvc is called. 




Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: PVC Pipe closure

Hi @Juli,


It's a 50mm PVC push-on cap similar to this Holman 50mm PVC DWV Push On Cap.


I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if there is anything else you need.




See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects