Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Perma timber vs Ekodeck

baza
Growing in Experience

Perma timber vs Ekodeck

Just wondering if anyone has used Perma timber and are there any reviews around vs Eko deck? Any advice would be great.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Perma timber vs Ekodeck

Welcome to the Workshop community Anthony (@homedad). It's great to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

I trust our members appreciate you sharing your experience with Permatimber 295.

We look forward to hearing more about the projects around your house and garden and encourage you to let us know anytime you need assistance with them or have something to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Perma timber vs Eko deck

BneDeZina

I am interested in finding out a little more as to your experience with the perma timber, was it the 295 (hollow) board. Would you have any photos of the failed Perma Timber product, did they replace the boards with like for like and if so how long have the replacements been down, any issues with replacement product yet  

Many thanks

Re: Perma timber vs Eko deck

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MaggieMoo. It's a pleasure to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the conversation.

Let me mention @BneDeZina so they can hopefully answer your questions.

We look forward to hearing more about your decking project and would encourage you to let us know if you ever need any assistance or would like to share something with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our creative members contribute their project here all the time. I'm sure you'll also find our Top 10 most popular decking projects of interest.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects