Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Planter / Screen - my first project.

Shelby
Cultivating a Following

Planter / Screen - my first project.

I forgot to post these pics, this was my first project a few weeks back, totally unplanned, just drove to town and had an idea so strolled @Bunnings and grabbed some wood, potting mix and Mondo's. The hubster was away so I lit the fire in the shed, put this together and had a beer :hysterical: BUT it gave me the bug.... I now have a book full of projects I'm planning out and costing and spend endless hours on both the bunnings website and in store haha... 

Anyways, it's an ugly area beside the house and though I need garbage bin and ride on mower access I wanted to put something there to help hide the gas bottle, bins etc. I learnt lots and even went back to make some changes. I'd do the next one a bit differently, but that's how I learn, I need to feel, touch, see. Now I just need that Mondo to grow quickly :wink:

773F44D4-9E1F-4ACB-82D8-60EF0198E602.jpeg086F91D8-AC0F-4E5C-B824-8412C0E210CE.jpeg5E6E9961-779F-43AE-84C1-3B66B5734EC2.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Planter / Screen - my first project.

Great work @Shelby. Many thanks for sharing. 

Looking forward to seeing what you tackle next in your little book of projects. Feel free to ask the community for a hand with anything.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects