Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Playboy bunny mansion

DomGreco
Growing in Experience

Playboy bunny mansion

A disabled friend needed a home for her little Bunny Rabbit that would help keep all her food and straw dry and make a nice warm home in winter and a cool home in summer. The construction has 200mm sleepers buried under ground to avoid any digging options, self closing self latching gate, a 3 level hutch which allows for storage underneath, a separate hatch that can be opened to allow the bunny to wander outside during the day and eat the grass and enjoy the sunshine. Painted with Cabot's Deck and Exterior Stain in Australian Red Cedar.

IMG_0243.jpgIMG_0245.jpgIMG_0247.jpgIMG_0249.jpgIMG_0250.jpgIMG_0252.jpgIMG-9784 (2).jpgIMG-9786 (2).jpgIMG-9792 (2).jpgIMG-9800 (2).jpgIMG-9798 (2).jpgIMG-9802 (2).jpgIMG-9803 (2).jpgIMG-0359 (2).jpgIMG-0360 (2).jpgIMG-0362 (2).jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Playboy bunny mansion

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DomGreco. It's amazing to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this tremendous project.

Talk about a mansion; that bunny must be loving life right now! You've gone all out on this project, and your brilliant D.I.Y. skills have really shone through. 

I'm sure your friend is genuinely grateful for the amount of work you've put into this project. Friends like you don't come around often. 

Well done, and I look forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects