Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Privacy screen ideas wanted

Taylamarie01
Just Starting Out

Privacy screen ideas wanted

So I'm looking at putting some sort of shade/ screen up for a bit of privacy does anyone have any ideas ?? That won't cost me too much

back.png

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: privacy screens

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Taylamarie01. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your screening question.

As a budget solution, you could consider Lattice Makers 2400 x 500mm Woven Fence Extension. They are designed to slip over a paling fence, so you'd need to cut the legs off one side and fix the others directly into the Colorbond fences posts. Alternatively, we have a range of Matrix fence extensions that could also be used.

A simple solution would be to screw these Lattice Makers Bamboo Fence Extension Legs into the Colorbond posts. That would give you something to affix the range of natural screening products to, extending the height of the fence.

Please let me know what you think of those options and if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects