Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Raised twin dog bowl

WoodenGregsWood
Making a Splash

Raised twin dog bowl

4267A534-BE75-452A-8A64-33174E31DC7F.jpeg
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Raised twin dog bowl

Looks fantastic @WoodenGregsWood. Many thanks for sharing. 

You might be interested to see a similar project that one of our resident woodworkers @Wayne built - Dog bowl feeding station. There's also a different design built into a dog bed from the Bunnings D.I.Y. team here - D.I.Y. dog feeding station.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects soon. You obviously have some fantastic skills and experience. I hope you will also be inspired by the projects shared by other Workshop community members. 

Welcome to the community,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Skinny1
Finding My Feet

is there a plans to build this

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Skinny1,

Many thanks for joining in the discussion. I'm glad to see you have been inspired by this project and want to build your own. I'm sure @WoodenGregsWood will be able to share some tips with you. Otherwise there's full instructions for building an alternate design from the Bunnings D.I.Y. team here - D.I.Y. dog feeding station.

Welcome to Workshop and I look forward to reading more about your projects and plans.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
WoodenGregsWood
Making a Splash

Tired of having our 2 dogs tipping over their dog bowls, spilling their food everywhere and making a mess, I put together this raised twin dog bowl.

The dogs love it and it’s a nice piece of doggy furniture.

Made from pine, stained and sealed with a couple of coats of clear poly.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects