Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Recycled pallet kids picnic tables

Jjoo6699
Cultivating a Following

Recycled pallet kids picnic tables

IMG20211014042726.jpg

table before.png

These very cute little kids picnic tables are made from recycled pallets. I love to make old pallets not look like pallets. These tables are very individual each one very different and unique. 

table 2.png

tables.png

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: recycled pallet kids picnic tables

You've certainly been successful in making old pallets, not look like pallets @Jjoo6699. Some of that timber is beautiful, and I'd never guess these wonderful kids' picnic tables are made from pallets.

Are you working from a plan for these? I'm sure any community members wanting to build their own versions would appreciate any detail you could share on their construction.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jjoo6699
Cultivating a Following

Re: recycled pallet kids picnic tables

Hi @MitchellMc  

I have modified  Ana Whites plans a little bit.  From preschool to 1.5 mt family size. 

Also last Christmas I designed a booster seat for my grandchildren who were 2 & 6 years old. So they can both enjoy the picnic table. 

Booster seatBooster seatjoining in the funjoining in the fun

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Recycled pallet kids picnic tables

Great work @Jjoo6699 and many thanks for sharing.

Looks like some of our other pallet furniture aficionados like @LePallet and @Yorky88 have some hot competition!

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations soon. Thanks again.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jjoo6699
Cultivating a Following

Re: Recycled pallet kids picnic tables

Ohhhh wow thanks to be put in the same sentence as @LePallet and @Yorky88 is amazing 😁

Ill add some more soon. I have everything from tables, 3 mt trestle tables, mud kitchens, garden planters.

My ultimate is the grand kids cubby loli think I got a bit carried away.   All pallets 😁

IMG20210914094941.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects