Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Storm Drain Pipe Water Jet

kalradeepak
Junior Contributor

Storm Drain Pipe Water Jet

Hi looking for advice to which water pressure jet should I buy. I have lot of hard soil and it's hard to reach and also unable to dislodge with normal hose. I thinking  to buy Karcher with pressure cleaner kid. Is anyone has used it?

Karcher K2 Full Control Home Pressure Cleaner

Karcher High Pressure Cleaner Pipe Cleaning Kit

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Storm Drain Pipe Water Jet

Hi @kalradeepak,

The combination of a Karcher K2 Full Control Home Pressure Cleaner and Karcher High-Pressure Cleaner Pipe Cleaning Kit would be perfect for cleaning pipes, drains, downpipes and clearing away blockages.

I haven't personally used the pipe cleaning kit, but I'm sure any of our members that have would be more than happy to share their thoughts. However, I have used the K2 Karcher and can say it performs admirably for most jobs around the house and garden. If you have some very large surfaces, such as a long driveway, then you might like to consider going for a slightly more powerful unit such as the Karcher K3 Corded Full Control High-Pressure Home Kit as it will get the job done faster.

I look forward to hearing any feedback our members can provide and what your decision will be.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects