Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What does the Poly Slim Water Tank come with?

Just Starting Out

What does the Poly Slim Water Tank come with?



I'm looking to buy this water tank (


I’m wondering what it comes with (tap valve, leaf catcher, overflow plug ect). It doesn’t really specify anything on the website 


Thanks in advance 


Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Poly Slim Water Tank

Hello @Brandon_97 


Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Its sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your queston about the Clarks water tank.


The water tank comes with three basic accessories and that is the single ball valve, top inlet strainer and a 90mm overflow strainer. I've placed an image below to give you a better idea of what they look like. I would also like to remind you to ask the special orders team about delivery options for the water tank. 


If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.





See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects