Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find construction info on Bunnings products?

Just Starting Out

Where to find construction info on Bunnings products?

Does anyone know where I can find construction info on Bunnings products (Syneco 3/4" Brass Garden Tap). And before people think Im weird for asking such specific detail, it's for a senior engineering report :smile:

Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Construction Info on Bunnings Products

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @jpmurone. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Syneco garden taps.


You'd need to contact the manufacturer to discuss whether they have construction info they could provide you. The Syneco garden tap is an import line, so you'll have limited success in trying to contact the manufacturer. If it's just a generic garden tap that you need to include in the report, perhaps you could look at the FIX-A-TAP version. You can contact them on ph: 02 9476 7400 to discuss your request.

Please let me know if you have further questions.




See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects