Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Why can't I purchase Chlorine Tablets to Click & Collect?

brandmedia
Just Starting Out

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Missing Parts

Hello @brandmedia

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about why Chlorine Tablets can't be processed through click and collect.

I'm sorry you were not able to purchase this through click and collect. Let me reach out to you through private messaging so that I can provide you with some assistance.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi there,

I am scheduled to pick up an Order at 11.30 today. Are you able to add these 2 Items to my Order (W210462343-1) -  Hy-Clor 2kg Long Lasting Pool Chlorine Tablet  -  HY-CLOR ALKALINITY INCREASER 4kg ?

Please confirm if this is possible or I need to sort when picking up Order.

Jeff 

Hi Jeff (@brandmedia

I'm sorry but @EricL won't be back on the site until this afternoon. We would encourage you to reach out to your Bunnings store direct about your order. 

All the best,

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Why can't I purchase Chlorine Tablets to Click & Collect?

Hi all,

I've had other members ask this same question so just wanted to clarify for all.

Due to the reactive nature of chlorine and associated products with other chemicals, retail storage regulations require these products to be stored separately. To ensure customer and team safety, items like chlorine tablets are not available online for purchase. 

Many thanks,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects