Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Wine time picnic table

kelarmstrong
Getting Established

Wine time picnic table

inbound8872560691850937080.jpg

Made from pine wood from Bunnings with foldable legs. Perfect for a little outdoor picnic. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Wine time picnic table

Hello @kelarmstrong

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your picnic table project.

What a fantastic compact picnic table. Would it be possible for you to tell us a bit more about your wine time picnic table? What is the table's overall size?  What kind of finish did you use on the timber surface? How did you come up with such a clever design for the glass and bottle?

Any other information you can share about the construction of the table would be very much appreciated.

Again, Thank you for sharing your wonderful wine time picnic table.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for having me here! 

I've seen this style of table before in shops and wanted to make my own. 

The table sits 20cm high when the legs are folded out and the table is in use. I can't remember the measurements of the top as It has already sold to a friend. 

The varnish used is a Monocel clear spray varnish from Bunnings. 

Baretta11
Becoming a Leader

@kelarmstrong 

What a great little project, well done.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @kelarmstrong

Thanks for that extra information about your wine time picnic table. Every time I see the table, it reminds me of those unexpected weekend getaways.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects