Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

repairability of Gerni Pressure Washers

enoch
Just Starting Out

repairability of Gerni Pressure Washers

Hi,

I bought one of the Gerni Classic 120.5 pressure washers some time ago. On the last couple of uses it has lost power part way through the job. Is it feasible to have it repaired or even repair myself (with limited technical ability)?

If not what is a reasonable replacement in the Gerni range?

Thanks,

Enoch

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: repairability of Gerni Pressure Washers

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @enoch. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your questions.

For a list of repair agents please see the Gerni Australia website. You'll find the list of agents at the bottom of the page. Please do not attempt to repair the Gerni - put your safety first, contact one of the authorised repair agents.

Even the base model Gerni 1810PSI 1500W High-Pressure Washer would offer increased performance over your existing unit. I have this unit and am very happy with its cleaning ability. When I look at replacing it in the future I will be buying something similar to the Gerni 2175PSI 2300W High-Pressure Washer as it has a significantly higher PSI and comes with the patio head attachment.

If you do go for the base unit I would strongly suggest you also purchase the Gerni 8m Replacement Hose as that was the best decision I've ever made. Instead of having to move the unit along with you every few meters, you can simply sit it in the corner and the extended hose allows you to cover larger areas.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects