Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

A couple of things I have made from old pallets

rovergunn
Cultivating a Following

A couple of things I have made from old pallets

I do some playing around with old pallets have made a blanket box ,stand for the bathroom ,Hall way coat hanger, out door BBQ table and seat, Garden work station,  garden bench seat. a few other things.

IMG_7833.JPGIMG_7835.JPG

Hall mirrorHall mirrorGWSGWSkiddies mud kitchenkiddies mud kitchenBoot stand for mud roomBoot stand for mud room37161508_10215244198634026_6393849652424212480_n.jpg37118489_10215244196353969_2006121383637024768_n.jpgGWSGWSLarge dress mirrorLarge dress mirrorCorner bench seat with planterCorner bench seat with planterbench seatbench seatOut door table with planterOut door table with planterCoffee table and side tableCoffee table and side tableshelf unitshelf unitmirrormirrorHall way seatHall way seatbath room shelf for towel ectbath room shelf for towel ectBlanket boxBlanket boxGWSGWSHall way things I madeHall way things I madeShelf unitShelf unitShelf unitShelf unitHall way seatHall way seatHall way coat hangerHall way coat hangerGWSGWSOutdoor table with last SusanOutdoor table with last SusanGarden work stationGarden work stationGWSGWSBar StoolBar StoolBar with LED lightsBar with LED lightsWine glass holderWine glass holder29594654_10214461240820570_273919268905647190_n.jpg45875783_10216130733196836_4649370228986216448_n.jpgGWSGWS

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: a couple of things I have made from old pallets.

Wow, more than a couple of things! Great work @rovergunn.

There’s plenty of other people on Workshop sharing great pallet projects. Welcome. We look forward to seeing what you share next with the community.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

What do you use to pull the pallets apart with?

Hi @woodenwookie,

You might like to check out these discussions that have previously covered the topic of how best to dismantle pallets:

Hope that helps!

Jason

@Jason wrote:

Hi @woodenwookie,

You might like to check out these discussions that have previously covered the topic of how best to dismantle pallets:

Hope that helps!

Jason

Sweet thanks. 

I have seen someone using a deck puller to do it. I’ve tried in the past with a multi tool but it wasn’t flash. 😂

Tara86
Amassing an Audience

Re: A couple of things I have made from old pallets

@rovergunn Well done! Great to see so many different uses for pallet wood. 

AnitaH25
Having an Impact

Wow, some really awesome projects there. Well done!

A couple? I would call that a shed load! Very well done! - I bet the pallets are very nervous in your neck of the woods!
D-2789
Just Starting Out

What stain do you use on your creations please 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @D-2789,

Thanks for joining in the discussion. Let me tag @rovergunn for you so they are alerted to your question about the stained used. 

A couple of our other pallet maestros in the community might also like to share their recommendations with you - @Yorky88 and @LePallet.

Are you working on your own pallet timber project? We'd love to see what you are up to. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share with the community.

Welcome,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects