Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Best steam cleaner for tiled floors?

SheilaDeane
Just Starting Out

Best steam cleaner for tiled floors?

I had a Monster steam cleaner for ceramic tiles which has burned out after 9 years. I have never had any product on my floor and would like feedback on the best steam cleaners and value for money.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Best steam cleaner for tiled floors?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @SheilaDeane. It's great to have you join us and make your first post.

This is a good topic and I will also be keen to see any feedback. I know steam cleaners can be a fantastic tool for keeping many surfaces around the home sparkling and that there will be plenty of interest from other community members about product recommendations. 

Let me tag our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert in @EricL to kick off the discussion.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Best steam cleaner for tiled floors?

Hello @SheilaDeane

It's wonderful to hear that you've been steam cleaning your floors all this time. The Karcher brand has an array of steam cleaning machines that do specific cleaning jobs. The closest I can compare to what you have is the  Karcher SC3 EasyFix Premium Steam Cleaner. Aside from doing floors, it has attachments that allow you to steam clean both the kitchen and bathroom.

When compared to dedicated brands the Karcher SC3 has more features and benefits. You can continuously top up the water supply so you don't have to stop cleaning. It has multiple attachments allowing you to clean various surfaces and has a two-year warranty. 

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects