Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

DIY paint my house

Jan_8
Just Starting Out

DIY paint my house

20210925_094010.jpg

20210925_093854.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: DIY Paint my house

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Jan_8. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your project.

Are you looking for assistance or have questions about painting the exterior of your home? I trust our members would be more than happy to offer advice. If you would like to provide some details of your project and let us know what you need assistance with, we'd all be more than happy to help.

I trust you'll find these guides helpful: Give your home exterior a revamp and How to paint your exteriors.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Looking for assistant 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Jan_8

It's great to hear that you are planning to paint your house. If you need someone to assist you to paint your house, I suggest engaging the services of Hipages or Airtasker to get a quote for paint assistance. However, if you have a specific question about painting your home, please don't hesitate to post. Our members are more than happy to provide advice and information should you need it.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects