Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Decorating

Duggers
Just Starting Out

Decorating

Does Bunnings conduct classes for DIY indoor painting at Stafford Qld?

Bunnings
Customer Service
Customer Service

Re: Decorating

Hi @Duggers,

Thanks for your interest in our D.I.Y. Workshops. You can find details of all upcoming Workshops and activities at our Stafford store on the Bunnings website. This is a direct link to the page where you can find details and make a booking. 

We don't have a specific painting Workshop in the next fortnight at Stafford but we have many general project advice sessions where you are free to speak with our D.I.Y. presenter and get some advice and tips to complete your project. 

Alternatively, we have a lot of helpful painting advice on our website, and you are always welcome to post your questions here on Workshop. 

Good luck with your project.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Duggers,

Welcome to Workshop. It's great to have you join us. I'm sure you will find plenty of helpful advice on all sorts of D.I.Y. and gardening topics from our community members, including painting tips.

This previous discussion might be a good start for you - Share your best painting tips

What rooms are you planning to paint? Feel free to ask the community for help if you have any specific questions. We have lots of members with plenty of experience and who are always happy to assist with sharing their knowledge.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
RenoQueen
Making a Splash

Painting is a relatively easy DIY job @Duggers but you are right to get some help and experience so you can get a really professional finish that is going to look fantastic for a long time. The right paint job can really enhance the appeal (and value) of your home. If you would like any tips or are struggling with painting a particular area of your home, please let us know.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects