Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Entrance wall makeover

sidrah
Cultivating a Following

Entrance wall makeover

Our entrance wall is the first statement wall I've made using power tools. The ryobi mitre saw lived in my garage for a year before I could gather the courage to use it. This was the result and I'm so proud of it.

I marked the design with tape and measured and cut primed timber pieces. Nailed them to the wall using a nail gun and painted it in this gorgeous shade "Wildflower" by @benjaminmooreaustralia .

For the top half, I used this gorgeous wallpaper. The wall paper is a star in itself. It's by Urban Road

Attached is a process video as well:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb56ITseg2/?igshid=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

20220121_155126.jpg

20220223_100826.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Entrance wall makeover

Hello @sidrah

Thank you very much for posting photos of your entrance wall project. It's great to hear that you've gathered the courage to use your mitre saw and the results speak for themselves. Your entrance looks awesome, the wallpaper is enchanting. Can you please tell us a bit more about how you decided to modify the entrance area? What inspired you to go for this look? 

Any other details you can share about your project would be very much appreciated.

Again, thank you for sharing such a wonderful project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Puddin
Building a Reputation

Hi @sidrah 

Glad you got the courage to use the mitre saw as the outcome is brilliant. Love the colours. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Puddin

I totally agree with you, the colours and wall timber accents look wonderful. Were you thinking of building something similar for your place? If you are, please make sure to post an update. I'm sure our members would be keen to see what you come up with.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects