Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Entryway weekend makeover

AngieLee
Getting Established

Entryway weekend makeover

20220720_205613.jpg

Made over our home entry way, it was boring and not functional (the cupbaord was only 20 cm deep). Created a cute mudroom type entry that is light and bright. We used Easycraft panelling on the wall and also bought a laminated pine panel to build in the bench seat. The hooks are also from bunnings. The baskets fit more shoes than the narrow cupboard did before. 

20210706_114146.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Entryway Makeover

Hello @AngieLee

Thank you very much for sharing your entryway makeover project. I love the way you planned this, you must have had the picture in your mind and all it needed was the execution. I can see the EsayVJ panels, the timber panel to be used as a bench, the baskets to go underneath and of course, the hanging pegs to complete the look.

Combined with your new flooring this area gives off a nice modern country feel. It is a very welcoming sight compared to the wardrobe doors that were there before.

Again, thank you for sharing such a fabulous entryway makeover. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
projectmumdanni
Making a Splash

Re: Entryway weekend makeover

Great use of space. Love it ❤ I hope to have something like this when we get to renovate.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects