Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Hard works pays off with fantastic results

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hard works pays off with fantastic results

Shavings.jpg

Workshop community update #54

Hi all,

Workshop regular @darylhewston shared some terrific projects with the community this week. His front yard makeover was obviously a lot of hard work, including paving and new garden beds, but the results were fantastic.

Daryl also shared some raised garden beds he built with his partner Deb, and a new home for their backyard chickens using recycled materials. Great work Daryl! I’m sure many Workshop members are looking forward to seeing what you get up to next.

I encourage you to join Daryl and let us know what projects you have planned for 2017, whether big or small, inside the home or out in the garden.

Other popular posts in the past seven days included:

@Prof received help with fixing ceiling panels to steel ceiling beams

Craftsman @AndrewJones shared a new build video of a Go board made using reclaimed wood

@BIM_Engineer encouraged pool owners to add a secondary safety measure to their pool gate to keep children safe

@MartyH shared a stylish new barbecue that would be amazing for parties

@darylhewston returned to show the customised wooden signs he’s made for friends and family.

Some Workshop members are also still after some assistance. Do you have any expertise you could share with @Joker about removing stains from stone pavers, or can you help @Canolice with ensuring an easy-to-maintain surround for her raised garden beds?

This week’s most popular contributors to Workshop were @darylhewston, @AndrewJones, @MartyH, @T-Bear and @Canolice. Many thanks for your fantastic posts.

Chat soon,

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
AndrewJones
Making a Splash

Re: Hard works pays off with fantastic results

Hehe, I like that photo of my scrap wood and plane shavings (: Thanks for the mention!

Maker, youtuber and woodworker. Watch me work wood in 24 frames per second: https://www.youtube.com/user/andii1701/videos

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects