Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Has anyone installed HanWood 8mm 3.39m² Classic Parquet Design Laminate Flooring?

JodieD
Just Starting Out

Has anyone installed HanWood 8mm 3.39m² Classic Parquet Design Laminate Flooring?

We’re fixing up a solid old cottage and this product looks interesting. I would like to hear from anyone who’s used it.

Thanks Jo

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Has anyone installed HanWood 8mm 3.39m² Classic Parquet Design Laminate Flooring?

Hello @JodieD,

A warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're delighted to have you join us and look forward to seeing and assisting you with your home improvement and garden plans.

My apologies for the delay in responding to your question. Our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert @EricL will be happy to share his thoughts on this flooring once he's back online later today. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Has anyone installed HanWood 8mm 3.39m² Classic Parquet Design Laminate Flooring?

Hello @JodieD

My apologies for the late reply. The HanWood 8mm 3.39m² Classic Parquet Design Laminate Flooring is a laminate flooring system. While this floor’s design is intricate, installation is not. Classic Parquet features an easy to use click together system perfect for DIY installations. Its installation is therefore similar to standard laminate flooring systems that use the clip-on method.

Here is a handy step-by-step guide: How to install laminate flooring.

I also suggest having a look at these discussions - D.I.Y. floating laminate floor installation by @mich1972 and D.I.Y. hybrid flooring installation by @RAW. It will give you a much better understanding of how the laminate flooring is installed.

Hopefully community members can share their experiences with the product for you. 

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects