Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Home makeover with paint

rhiannonwood
Getting Established

Home makeover with paint

This was our first home purchased, and right away we changed the interior of the home to add some tranquil colour to the walls. 

IMG_5253.jpeg

IMG_5252.jpeg

IMG_6180.jpeg

RenoRach1
Making a Splash

Re: First home purchase & makeover

Beautiful archway and choice of paint colour to contrast with the yellow daffodil!

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi @rhiannonwood,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It is awesome you have joined us and thank you for sharing your paint project. I agree with @RenoRach1, your paint colour is perfect. I am sure many members will be inspired by it, are you able to share the name of the colour?

Our member's projects sometimes make it into our Top Ideas articles like Top 10 most popular painting projects, you may find yours in there one day. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi @KatieC and @RenoRach1  thanks so much!

The colour we chose was based on Taubman’s ‘Teal Vortex’ but we had our local Bunnings mix it up using Dulux so the tint may vary slightly.

We’re loving the contrast, playfulness and freedom after renting for years! 

Hi @rhiannonwood,

Apologies for not congratulating sooner! That was the first thing we did when we bought our home was paint some walls. Teal Vortex has such a lovely impact. I look forward to seeing other projects come to life in your new home.

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects