Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to build a lectern

Tiff
Just Starting Out

How to build a lectern

Looking for some advice/plans on how to build a lectern with shelves for my classroom. I'm an absolute novice when it comes to building things, but figured this would be a good project. 

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to build a lectern

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Tiff. We're so pleased to have you join us. Our clever and creative members are sharing helpful advice and inspiring projects on the site every day, so we're confident you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration for this project and many others to come in the future.

Is this wooden lectern on instructables site similar to what you had in mind? If so, have a good look at the plans and let us know if you have any specific questions about replicating it. We'd be happy to help. I believe the only lectern that has been previously shared on Bunnings Workshop is this one from experienced woodworker @Yorky88.

We're looking forward to seeing what you can create.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to build a lectern

Hi @Tiff,

Have you made any progress on your lectern as yet? I'd be interested in seeing what you have created and providing assistance if need. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects