Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to choose a colour to paint the trim on my house ?

Poppy1
Just Starting Out

How to choose a colour to paint the trim on my house ?

Would love to modernise my home and improve the outside appearance the veranda is about 6 ft wide,  2 entrances, and wide garden beds in front , planted with mature camellias and roses. Painting the bricks is too much work but would love suggestions for the window frames and and veranda timbers, Have attached a pic of the bricks and timber which at present is painted to match the bricks, please excuse the cobweb, I am stumped, all thoughts very much appreciated.bricksbricksbricks and timbersbricks and timbers

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to choose a colour to paint the trim on my house ?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Poppy1. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question about painting trim on your house.

Were you after colour choice suggestions? If so, we might need to see a bit more of the front of the house to get an idea of what would work. It could be worth you posting some inspiration pics which you found appealing as well. That will tell our members what sort of styling you're going for. Having a drive around your neighbourhood is another great way of picking up ideas. Search around until you find a house you like and take note of their trim colours.

We'll be looking forward to seeing some images of the front of your property and making suggestions for what colour selections might work well.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects