Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to loosen Ozito spray gun air cap nozzle?

SarahK1996
Cultivating a Following

How to loosen Ozito spray gun air cap nozzle?

IMG_4367.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

Hey Team! I recently purchased and used the Ozito corded 400w spray gun for the first time (can’t believe I only bought one until now!) and the air cap doesn’t want to budge! Early during the first few sprays I was able to loosen it to change the spray direction but now it’s completely stuck! I’ve tried everything and can’t get it off or even loosen it for that matter to clean it properly! Please help! Any recommendations? It’s stuck on the vertical fan position. I’ve cleaned around it and everything but no success!

SarahK1996
Cultivating a Following

Re: How to loosen Ozito spray gun air cap nozzle?

Disregard this one legends! My uncle came over and got it with his muscles! Back to painting I go! 💪 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @SarahK1996 

That's great news! Just keep in mind when tightening the air cap nozzle, it only needs to be firm but not overly tight. Sounds like you've got a paint project going on. Please make sure to post an update, we'd love to see what you're working on.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great you got it sorted @SarahK1996.

I thought I'd also just add to make sure that you clean the gun really thoroughly after each use. It will help ensure trouble-free operation next time. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects