Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I would like to learn fixing blinds and the tools needed

sukhi
Just Starting Out

I would like to learn fixing blinds and the tools needed

Dear All,

I would like to learn fixing new blinds and the right set of tools needed for the job.

I am keen to to do this on my own for my new house.

Please help.

Thanks

Sukhi Singh

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: I would like to learn fixing blinds and the tools needed

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @sukhi, and thanks for reaching out to the community with your project question.

Are you installing new blinds or fixing a problem with the existing blinds? It would be fantastic if you could share more details about the problem with your blinds or the type of blinds you want to install so that our community can make the right suggestions for you.

If you are looking to install new blinds, these D.I.Y. advice articles could be a great place to start:

Let me tag our resident D.I.Y. expert @MitchellMc who will be happy to help when he's back on the site tomorrow.

It's great to have you join us Sukhi, and we can't wait to hear all about your projects and plans for your new house.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: I would like to learn fixing blinds and the tools needed

Hi @sukhi,

It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question. It's great to see @StevieB has already provided some excellent links to helpful guides. If you can let us know what type of blinds you are looking to install, I can provide further instruction and list the required tools. A cordless drill will probably come in handy, so you might like to check out this guide: How to choose the right drill for the job. For installing blinds, a drill driver would be the most suitable type of drill. I can highly recommend the Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2.5Ah Drill Driver Kit as I own one, and it is more than capable for D.I.Y. jobs around the home and garden.

I look forward to hearing more details on the blind you wish to install. Please let me know if you have questions or need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects