Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

In the depths of winter

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

In the depths of winter

Rain.jpg

Workshop community update #29

Hi all,

It’s certainly felt like the depths of winter in many parts of Australia this week. I hope you’ve all managed to stay warm while keeping your power bill as low as possible.

I encourage you to add to our latest poll about heating and also join the discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of different heating systems to assist other Workshop members.

We also had another more light-hearted poll this week and the verdict was clear – Workshop members would much rather live without a dishwasher than part with their beloved television. I’m sure I’m like most community members and don’t ever want to part with either device, although @ro-novation already happily lives without both!

There’s been plenty of interesting discussions and projects on the site recently. We really appreciate you sharing your experiences and knowledge and encourage everyone to jump in regardless of their knowledge, experience or level of expertise. Everyone has to start from somewhere…

Some of the most popular posts from the past week included:

• Advice for @John1 who is considering a new pressure washer

• Help for @Janina_G with identifying some building materials

Meanwhile on the Gallery, don’t miss @Trying She Shed renovation and an amazing greenhouse made from recycled bottles. 

Our top contributors to Workshop over the past week were @Brad, @darylhewston, @John1, @Baretta11 and @Darren. Many thanks for your fantastic contribution.

Thanks again for joining in the discussion here on Workshop and please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects