Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Inspiring others to learn new skills

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Inspiring others to learn new skills

WoodworkingwithWayne.png

Workshop community update #26

Hi all,

I hope you have all read our latest member profile on passionate woodworker Wayne. @Wayne has shared many fantastic projects on Workshop in recent weeks and his personal story is very inspiring.

Most of Wayne’s skills are self-taught and have only been picked up in recent years, highlighting that anyone can have a go at D.I.Y. if they have the determination to learn.     

I encourage you to take the time to read all of our member profiles. I’m sure you will find them inspiring and motivating.

It’s been another interesting week on Workshop, with plenty of D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. Some of the most popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

It was also great to see new photos being added to the gallery this week. Make sure you check them out. I particularly liked @RodAndo's planter box made from recycled decking.

Special thanks to our top contributors to Workshop this week. The community members who posted the most popular content in the past seven days were @Wayne, @Benskimo, @Isobel, @Brad and @John1. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects