Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Instructions wanted for jigsaw puzzle table

Storm77
Getting Established

Instructions wanted for jigsaw puzzle table

Hi Workshop Community,

My preferred method when making new projects is to print out easy to follow step by step instructions.  Which leads me to my little problem, which is I have a new project that I really want to make but I have not been able to find any easy to follow instructions anywhere online, I have found plenty of videos but as I mentioned earlier, I do better with a hard copy.

So, my fellow workshoppers, I ask if anyone out there is computer software savvy enough to possibly create for me some easy to follow step by step instructions (PDF) for this project please, I would be very grateful or let me know if a website with instructions that already exists.

To hopefully assist in creating the instructions please see attachments and here is a link to a YouTube video of the project https://youtu.be/1xeLrFiXlOo

Cheers

Storm77 Jigsaw Puzzle Table Alternative - The Puzzle Easel - YouTube (2).jpgJigsaw Puzzle Table Alternative - The Puzzle Easel - YouTube (1).jpgJigsaw Puzzle Table Alternative - The Puzzle Easel - YouTube.jpg 

Storm77
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: HELP PLEASE!! New Project Instructions

Hello @Storm77

I've sent you a private message concerning the assembly instructions for the table. Although the video was very thorough, he did not mention any measurements whatsoever about the size of the jigsaw table. While I was preparing your file, I've come across your email address and have sent the image file to you. 

If you have any other questions we can help with, please don't hesitate to post them.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects