Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Lyndave
Building a Reputation

here is my pumpkin

Here is my pumpkin patch ☺️

The area with the orange tarps is going to be an expansion of the vegie garden when l have more fundsLyndaves pumpkin patchLyndaves pumpkin patch

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Morning wonderful Workshop Community Friends !!! Gosh I love this place, thank you to everyone for always giving me inspiration , information, advice , encouragement and a good old gasbag 😃 

I love to be in our garden, my love  is Organic Gardening, no chemicals used. I love our beautiful Chickens, I love and I’m very interested in Australian Native Bees, Honey Bees, Beneficial Insects, Growing your own Edibles and just being in the garden 😀🪴🐓 I also have an addiction for Crochet 😆 absolutely love it. I’m a Team Member and love to share my passion for Organic Gardening and growing your own Edibles with our customers in the Nursery. 
Many thanks to everyone sharing your projects xoxoxo 

@mich1972 

Sounds like you would be a font of information when someone needs a helping hand.

Good on you for being so positive and helful to everyone.

I also love gardening but am usually too busy in spring on the farm to do much but have tried real hard this year to get some corn and beans planted, my favourite plants, mainly because I have success unlike with my cauli's that were almost totally consumed by slugs even though I have tried hard to reduce their numbers. I have all but decided if I want to grow cauli's again I'm going to grow them indoors next season to be able to keep the slugs away from them as I lost 3/4's of my crop this year.

You love crochet nice, I love knitting ha-ha

Great to have you on board the website. Hope to see more pics of any projects you are doing right now, especially some crochet!!

Cheers,

Barbara

@Baretta11 
Thank You so much 😊 

LisasGarden
Making a Splash

Organic Gardener

Being a passionate organic gardener I’m  pretty stoked for my garden to be featured in Good Organic Gardening magazine!  You can read all about my gardening journey in the new Spring  issue 🌸🐝

Instagram @lisasgardenlisaandlisa 

Facebook @LisasGarden 

Diges
Just Starting Out

DIY Jobs

Hi my name is Diges and I am a self taught DIY handyman who loves mending and fixing as long as the hands are active and the green thumb employed - I do everything including make furniture from reclaimed wood. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: DIY Jobs

Hi @Diges,

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It sounds like you have plenty of knowledge and experience to share with other members so we look forward to seeing you join in all the discussions across the site.

What are you working on at the moment? We are also looking forward to reading about your projects. 

Please note that as per our rules of participation we don't allow advertising on the site so our moderation team removed your link to your website. 

All the best,

Jason

celt
Just Starting Out

Hi Jason Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to engaging with the community. I have vitually no D.I.Y skills to speak of so hopefully there will be some improvement in that regard! I have thought about joining for a while and at long last i have taken the plunge.i am aware that some of my queries will seem obvious to the more experiened members but we all have to start somewhere.I am looking forward to learning from the community.Thanks again,Celt

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to see you take the plunge @celt. Our community is incredibly encouraging and supportive so please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand or have a project to share. We all have to start from somewhere, and I'm sure that as you start getting on the tools your skills and experience will quickly grow. 

Jason

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Pom-pom Pie.

My wife keeps a lotta cooking magazines around and I spotted one with a nice looking cover last night. It was from TASTE, June 2021 and looking at the recipe it was apparently a competition back then. Show the completed dish to Matt Preston and you were in the running for $2,800 in prizes. Dunno who won - but it certainly wouldn't have been me - I think my pan was too big and/or not enough Pom-poms.

Very nice tasting though. I can scan the recipe if there is interest.

Cheers.

20240406_184452.jpg

20240406_184447.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects