Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Baretta11
Becoming a Leader

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

@Elmo 

Hi Selina,

Well look at you trying anything, that's a big thing as most people are often too unsure to give something a go.

What sort of plants do you have in your green house, succulents, veggies??

What painting have you done?

I know the rest of the community that has welcomed you already would love to see what you have been up to if you'd like to share some photo's?

Welcome anyway and hope you get inspiration from projects already listed in the archives.

Cheers,

Barbara

Elmo
Cultivating a Following

desert rose and hibiscus.

As you can see there is heaps more in there i will get more photos but these two are my absolute favorite.

20221130_110022.jpg

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: desert rose and hibiscus.

Hello Selina @Elmo,

Let me also extend a warm welcome to the Workshop community. Thrilled to have you join us.

Thank you for sharing that photo of your favourite plants. They look absolutely beautiful and healthy. Any tips for growing desert roses and hibiscus that you have learnt over time? 

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing your other projects around your home and garden. 

Akanksha

Lyndave
Building a Reputation

Hello everyone, my wife and l bought a house in murgon, Queensland almost 2 years ago, so l am still setting up our garden. I am enjoying working in the garden, however l have never had my own garden before and l am learning as l go.  Thankyou in advanced for advice that l may get from the community from time to time........ Dave

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Reach out anytime you need assistance Dave (@Lyndave) as our friendly and helpful members are always willing to lend a hand.

We look forward to checking out all your projects.

Mitchell

Lyndave
Building a Reputation

Thankyou very much mitchell

nvdshams
Growing in Experience

Hi community members

My name is Naveed Shams. We bought a property in Western Melbourne a year ago. I have done quite a few diy projects and the information on this website has been invaluable. I am planning to build a deck in the backyard and will be reaching out to you for the advice. Thanks

Naveed

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @nvdshams. It's amazing to have you join us, and many thanks for introducing yourself.

We can't wait to assist with your decking project. Please feel free to start a discussion whenever you need assistance or have something to share. We're looking forward to hearing more about your projects and plans around the home and garden.

Mitchell

@Lyndave 

Welcome to the community Dave.

I for one am looking forward to seeing what plants you can grow as oposed to what is successful here in Vic.

Unfortunately there are so many plants that simply can't handle the cold or frosts here but I suspect there are some plants we have here that won't grow for you as well up there.

Can you share what you have planted so far if you have labels?

Also look forward to pictures if you have any.

Cheers,

Barbara

@nvdshams 

Hi Naveed,

Welcome to the Bunnings workshop.

It's fabulous to hear that you have been able to already get great advice from the community.

Can you share any photo's of things you have already done?

Look forward to seeing updates of your projects.

Cheers,

Barbara

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects