Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need wall mount bracket for this

atul221282
Growing in Experience

Need wall mount bracket for this

I have bought this round wifi mesh and looking for a wall mount bracket for this to hang it outside on my post. I could not find any solution. Is there anything from bracket section that i can use? 

20230125_103958.jpg

Shane
Having an Impact

Re: Need wall mount bracket for this

Not sure what brand your mesh is. I have Google Wifi and got these great plastic brackets that keep everything really tidy - https://www.catch.com.au/product/google-wifi-wall-mount-bracket-holder-old-rectangular-plug-not-curr...

I'm sure you could find something similar. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @atul221282

Is there no provision for a wall-mount hook-up behind the mesh transmitter? What brand and model did you purchase? If you have no plans of moving the transmitter to another spot would you be willing to glue it in place? If you are, I suggest Selleys Liquid Nails Rapid Cure Waterproof Polyurethane. Once you've applied the polyurethane keep the mesh in place by applying masking tape when the polyurethane cures you can take the masking tape off.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @atul221282

Is there no provision for a wall-mount hook-up behind the mesh transmitter? What brand and model did you purchase? If you have no plans of moving the transmitter to another spot would you be willing to glue it in place? If you are, I suggest Selleys Liquid Nails Rapid Cure Waterproof Polyurethane. Once you've applied the polyurethane keep the mesh in place by applying masking tape when the polyurethane cures you can take the masking tape off.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects