Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Our homes going to the dogs

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our homes going to the dogs

Cat.jpg

Workshop community update #18

Hi all,

One of the most popular discussions on Workshop since we kicked off has been community members showing off their beloved pets. But as members have previously shared, our relationships with our furry friends can be tested at times.

This week I was interested to see the experiences of other community members with pets sleeping indoors. Please add your thoughts to the discussion.   

Some other popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

There was also some great gallery photos shared this week, including a new table project from new Workshop member @Lach, eye-catching vertical gardens using metal reo and a wonderful coastal cottage transformation from @2Belindas.

We’re really looking forward to kicking off a campaign to invite a large number of new community members in the coming days. I’m sure you will notice lots of new faces and posts. Please make our newbies welcome. If you have any friends and family who you think would also like to join Workshop, feel free to share the access code diy.

We’ll also be adding some new features to the site next week, including a new Facebook-style quick reply box on all discussions so you can very quickly and easily join in any conversation. I hope you like the changes and welcome any feedback.

Special thanks to our top Workshop contributors over the past seven days. The community members who posted the most popular content this week were @2Belindas@Dale@AndrewJones@MartyH and @bluebec. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects