Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Passion for learning

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Passion for learning

AndrewShed.png

Workshop community update #23

Hi all,

I hope you all enjoyed our latest member profile on @AndrewJones. I love chatting to people who are passionate about learning and improving their skills. It’s a privilege to be able to share their stories and I hope you find them as inspiring as I do.

It’s also great to see Andrew now sharing his experiences with others on YouTube and here on Workshop. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts soon, Andrew!

Speaking of sharing, the Workshop members who posted the most liked content in the past seven days were @Wayne, @Andy_Mann, @ProjectPete, @Trying and @JP_Finlay. Many thanks for your fantastic contributions.

Wayne has been particularly prolific. He has generously shared comprehensive accounts of handiwork including his BBQ Arbor, shed wall cladding, dog feeding station, drill press table, temporary flooring, lumber rack and benchtop router trolley with drawers. Great work Wayne!  

Thanks also to all the other Workshop participants who contributed to discussions in the past week. Some of the most popular recent posts included:

Meanwhile, some Workshop members are still looking for help. Do you have any thoughts you could share on building with Ekodeck for @Trying and combatting grasshoppers in the garden for @darylhewston? Looking forward to seeing your tips.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects