Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Rustic computer desk

jeevanfranciz
Building a Reputation

Rustic computer desk

Rustic computer desk made with pine and coated with Walnut stain and vintage White matte finish paint.

IMG_20200723_173937.jpg

IMG_20200723_173957.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Rustic computer desk

Fantastic work @jeevanfranciz and many thanks for sharing. I'm sure this will inspire plenty of Workshop members and you'll get questions about the project.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're looking forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with other members, or need a hand around the house or garden.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Former Workshop member
Not applicable

Nice work ...fantustic.

Are you going to allow mice to skate around on that shiny new surface?😜

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @jeevanfranciz,

I just wanted to also welcome you to the Bunnings Workshop community and say that I'm very impressed with how that turned out. Can I ask where you got the pine for the top as it looks terrific?

Many thanks for sharing your project and we look forward to seeing what you'll contribute next.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
jeevanfranciz
Building a Reputation

Thank you 😄

Lol...

@MitchellMc The whole table was made using wood i bought from Bunnings. The top is made of 190x35 mm untreated pine, joined together. I used Walnut stain & varnish😃

PatUdara
Building a Reputation

Rustic computer desk

Hi Jeevan, 

Your table project looks great. Nice finish, contrast well with white frame.

Good on you.

Pat Udara

Hi @jeevanfranciz 

Table looks terrific. May I know the steps you have followed when painting as I have made pine wood desk and stain it but it is not smooth.

Thanks 

Aardit

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects