Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Sharing the garden with pets

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sharing the garden with pets

Dog.jpg

Workshop community update #8

Hi all,

One of the most popular discussions on Workshop to date has been community members showing off their pets. We certainly love our furry friends.

But our pets can also really frustrate, especially when get up to mischief in the garden. There were a couple of Workshop members who have posted this week about how to stop their playful pooches destroying their plants, and I'm sure there are many other people who have the same problem.

If you’ve got any tips for sharing the garden successfully with your pets, please do share them. I’m sure @Kim would also still love some help with how to train her dog to poo in the right place, too!

Another discussion I really enjoyed this week was a call for advice on backyard chickens. It was great to hear from community members who had enjoyed sharing their backyard with chooks. It sounds like the benefits go well beyond fresh eggs!

Some other popular Workshop posts from the past week included:

Workshop users are also still seeking advice for the following topics:

Many new members joined the Workshop community this week and we’re really looking forward to soon removing the password-protected “curtain” and opening up the community to a wider audience. Particular thanks to those community founders who have provided feedback about their experience with the site. We’re making a few changes over the coming weeks based on your feedback to make Workshop even easier to use.

Special thanks also to our top Workshop contributors over the past seven days. The community members who posted the most popular content this week were @hamlyf, @KingStreetReno, @ProjectPete, @RenoQueen and @Stephanie. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects