Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Sliding security screen

allycrosbie1
Just Starting Out

Sliding security screen

Good Morning. My sliding security screen door to my back yard has broken off the tracks. I need to buy a new sliding screen door. I already have the tracks there from the previous door. Is it as simple as purchasing a new door and putting it in or do I need to get someone to install it?

Does bunnings have a sliding screen door I can buy?

Thanks in advance 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Sliding security screen

Hi @allycrosbie1,

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop. It's wonderful to have you join the community. 

In order for our Bunnings D.I.Y. experts to assist, I assume they would need a little more information please. Do you know the manufacturer of the screen door and/or the model number? If not, could you please share the dimensions of the door and a few photos so they can recommend some appropriate replacement options?

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Sliding security screen

Hello @allycrosbie1 

When you say broken off, do you mean that the entire security door has fallen apart, or was it just the roller wheels that broke off. Would it be possible for you to post a photo of the broken door? This will give our members a chance to see the condition of the door. We can then make recommendations on how to proceed.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects