Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Stone top plinth table

lauraahearn
Building a Reputation

Stone top plinth table

7BE37276-DDC8-4A16-83D1-09899EF3B9E0.jpeg

Always hunting for new ways to create pieces in the most affordable way possible 🤍 Found these dowels on clearance for $2 each, and paid a total of $62 total to cover the outside of my plinth table. Using the $5 circular table tops from Bunnings, I designed the top using Decor8 Beige Java Mosaic tile, and Davco grout in Bone. I found a few recycled pieces of wooden posts in the timber yard @ 600mm for free (😊) to use as the structure to hold the two round top & bottom pieces together using Selleys fast grab. Once I had set my top and bottom pieces, I started doweling, and voila! 🤍 This table and it’s materials cost just under $100 total 

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Re: Stone top plinth table

This is brilliant 👏🏻 @lauraahearn 

What a great project! Thanks for sharing! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Stone top plinth table

Beautiful work @lauraahearn! You've created a unique and inspiring piece, and your styling is on point. It's great to see that you managed to find some bargains in-store, and congratulations on creating an amazing side-table.

I trust our members will find this project as inspiring as your others. Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects