Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Vietnam war memorial cross

zack
Finding My Feet

Vietnam war memorial cross

D9830B99-05BA-4D5B-9E04-93B2D8FF3C7D.jpeg

0DC1BBB0-8C7B-4F86-B378-36C0B4528497.jpeg

5BC65A3A-542A-434B-9493-5673B622537E.jpeg

This is a Vietnam War memorial, in replica of the Battle of Long Tan cross, made from recycled red gum wood and with detailed silhouettes. A lot of time, inspiration and joinery skills went into this project. This is the second Vietnam War memorial cross I have completed, and like the first one, this one will also be donated to a local RSL club

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Vietnam war memorial cross

Many thanks for sharing this special project with the Bunnings Workshop community @zack. I'm sure your local RSL will be extremely appreciative of all your efforts.

You are obviously a skilled craftsman and have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with the Bunnings Workshop community. We are looking forward to reading more of your posts soon. Please don't hesitate to contribute to discussions, sharing advice and other projects. 

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Ghostwriter
Having an Impact

Hi Zack, I love your project, can you Private Message me when you have a moment, Brad 

Hi Brad, thank you for liking my project, I will private message you once I figure out how to 😂

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Private Messaging functionality can be accessed by clicking on the drop-down menu next to your username on the top right hand corner of the green Workshop header.

There's also a link to send a private message to another user on their user profile page - accessed by clicking on their username.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
zack
Finding My Feet

Thank you for you help

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects