Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Wall colour advise needed .. help!!

DesFitzgerald
Finding My Feet

Wall colour advise needed .. help!!

Hi everyone, so excited I have come across this platform, I love looking at what everyone has done to there homes it gives me so much inspiration..  having said that, we (my husband and i) are currently renovating our home in a remote QLD town in order to rent it out. It was due for a new roof and a good paint. So we have replaced the roof with colourbond classic cream, we are replacing the gutters with classic cream also. But we are really struggling to find a house colour to match/compliment the  classic cream roof. And i have had no luck googling what ptber people have done. We have started to paint the soffit with antique white USA(we have painted the inside of the house in this and love it) but it's too stark for the house itself. Our fence is classic cream with pale eucalyptus capping and we don't want anything to clash which is providing be hard. My brother is a builder and suggested colourbond Dune and to paint the green trimming on the house the same as the soffit.. any suggestions would be highly appreciated, we are at the point we just colour match what it is currently and give that fresh  coat. xx thank you so so much 

20200105_080125.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Wall colour advise needed .. help!!

Hi @DesFitzgerald,

Welcome to the Workshop community. It's great to have you join us. Glad to see you are excited and have already been inspired by our wonderful members. I'm sure they will be happy to assist you with some colour recommendations so will hand over to our members now, but please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
DesFitzgerald
Finding My Feet

Update.. we have painted antique outside to see, unsure if it's too bright.. see photo 😊

20200106_170353.jpg

I like it @DesFitzgerald. I don't think it's too bright. 

Antique white USA looks like it's more of a grey white, is that right? 

Thanks so much, I would say it's a tad creamy white like an ivory than grey. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects