Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Weekend project - stools that double as flower pot holders

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Weekend project - stools that double as flower pot holders

G'day Everyone,

My grandfather was forever making these things for my grandmother. Stools to sit on and doubles as a flower pot holder. This is great for left over palings and what ever timber might be lying around. This is a good starter project for those who want to start in woodworking, something that you can build and tear down and re-make. The measurements are a suggestion only, you can size it to your pots or leave it as is. When it comes to building it you can modify it as much as you need to, to suit your needs. Just like instructions from the flat pack systems, build it as you see it. Good luck and stay safe this weekend.

Cheers,

Red

stool.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Weekend project - stools that double as flow pot holders

Hi Red (@redracer01),

These look great! I've got some spare treated decking or some really nice hardwood fence pailings which I wouldn't mind turning into one of these. My toddler could always use a little stool to sit on and I might try building one today.

Many thanks for sharing such a solid and proven to work design.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
r23on
Amassing an Audience

Re: Weekend project - stools that double as flower pot holders

This is what I like to see a set of drawings that inspire someone to take their first project 

David_B
Finding My Feet

What a great idea. Many thanks.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @David_B

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us.

Have a look at these amazing projects that our Worskhop members have shared.

If you're thinking about starting your own project please don't hesitate to share them. Our members would be more than happy to provide advice and information should you need it.

We look forward to seeing your projects.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects