Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Welcome to Spring

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Spring

MartyStrip.png

Workshop community update #75

Ladies and gentlemen, pick up your tools. It’s finally springtime.

As I wrote yesterday, this is always an exciting time of year as it provides the chance to get stuck into new projects around the home and garden. I’m looking forward to reading about your projects and plans.

I’m sure you will also be inspired by our latest member profile on @Yorky88. Marty is an enterprising and creative young bloke who has a fantastic attitude and terrific skills. It’s been great to get to know him a little better and see some of his projects. I encourage you all to read Marty’s story and introduce yourself.

Some of the other popular posts on Workshop in the past two weeks have included:

It’s also been fantastic to see some of our keen woodworkers continue to share fantastic projects on the gallery. @woodalwaysworks shared a walk-in robe conversion, some new timber decking and some clever creations from scrap wood. Meanwhile, @Yorky88 shared a day bed made from pallet wood and a privacy screen.

Many thanks to all Workshop contributors over recent weeks. The members who have received the most likes in the past fortnight have been @Brad, @woodalwaysworks, @Yorky88, @Super_D, @Ben, @Adam_W, @Wayne and @Baretta11. Well done – you are certainly worthy of all the kudos.

Keep sharing, and I hope you all have a lovely Father's Day with your families.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects