Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Welcome to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community

Woodcut.jpg

Workshop community update #42

Hi all,

Thanks again for joining the community. It was fantastic to see so many people join us this week. I hope you’re enjoying Workshop and finding plenty of useful information, advice and inspiration from other members.

Remember that this is your Workshop, so please let me know how we can make the site even more useful to you. And don’t be shy – please introduce yourself and join in the discussions.

This week’s most popular post came from @Mick0s, who generously provided a comprehensive account of his D.I.Y. brewing process. Many thanks for sharing Mick. I’m sure you have inspired many other community members to have a crack.

Some of the other popular posts from the past seven days included:

Many thanks to Workshop members who have also shared Gallery photos in recent weeks. Feel free to share images of projects that you admire or inspire you, as well as showing off your own creations.

Make sure you check out @Juliapinkiepie's painted pots, @Trying's new composite deck, @handymum's front deck and planter box, @Trevor's wishing well, @Oldfart's herb planter and @Super_D's backyard sink.

This week’s poll has also been popular. It asks whether you leave your grass clippings on the lawn. So far the community seems evenly split. Please add your vote on the front page.

Thanks again to all contributors to Workshop over the past week. We really appreciate you sharing your projects, experiences and knowledge. Our top contributors over the past seven days were @Mick0s, @Juliapinkiepie, @handymum, @Oldfart and @Super_D. Thanks for your fantastic contribution to the Workshop community.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Mick0s
Having an Impact

Re: Welcome to the community

To be fair to everyone else, most of the responses to my DIY Beer post were from myself  :wink:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the community

Don't be modest @Mick0s. It's certainly been the most viewed discussion of the week. Who would have thought that beer would be a popular topic? :giggle:

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects