Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What was the last thing you bought at Bunnings?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I did a quick Bunnings run yesterday to stock up for the weekend. I have a couple of projects planned - to improve the drainage in our front yard and combat the weeds along the side of the house. Items in my trolley included drainage gravel, garden edging, weed mat and what's become an essential item - some masks.   

As we're in Stage 3 resitrctions again here in Melbourne, it was obvious when looking around the store that many other people were gearing up for a big weekend of D.I.Y. and gardening projects. There was a wide variety of items in trolleys.  

Jason

Bunnings-Reynella-opening_089-1772x.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Aussie-Garden
Becoming a Leader

Re: What was the last thing you bought at Bunnings?

My wife picked up a  click and collect order just the other day.

Garden stakes so I can do some chicken wire rings around my fruit trees to stop the chooks attacking  the low hanging flowers and fruit later in the year. 

Soil PH Test Kit

Fountain head for the watering can. Can't believe I never had one before now.

Coir Blocks for the worm farm, seed raising mix etc...

Nikkaz
Making a Splash

This Frog Tape! 10/10 recommend to anyone looking at doing an ISO Paint! 

Screenshot_20200717-225157.jpg

JDE
Becoming a Leader

Timber lots and lots of timber. Have started my latest project a 6.5x7.5m Art Studio for my wife. Have managed to build the wall frames but chickened out and bought roof trusses. Im building it so it matches the house and doesn't look like a shed.  JDE

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How's the studio project going @JDE? I'm really looking forward to reading more about it. Sounds fantastic. 

Hope you are staying safe and well.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JDE
Becoming a Leader

Frames up but cant do roof as using insulation under tin and it keeps raining when im not at work. Hoping for a sunny weekend soon

JDE

prvz27
Building a Reputation

Grey paint! This was used to paint one of the walls in my bedroom and make it a feature wall. 

Fergus
Cultivating a Following

Plywood, timber pickets, artificial turf and a few other little items for a DIY mini golf hole. Should be a fun project! Will share soon...

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects